A mortgage calculator keeps you updated on upfront buying costs which estimate standard fees that you may need to know.
On a site, a mortgage calculator will include the following details that you may need to fill in:
- Purchase Price
- If you are a first time home buyer.
- Property Price
Mandatory government fees are:
- Mortgage registration fee.
- Transfer fee.
- Title search fee.
- Stamp duty.
Another calculator to discover mortgage options include:
- The value of your property
- How much do you want to borrow?
- Loan to Value
- How much is the monthly rent?
- How long do you want to borrow?
- Are you looking for a fixed or a variable rate?
- What initial period are you looking for?
- Is this for a purchase or remortgage?
Visit SmartMortgagesUK for more info.